Friday, October 15, 2010

T is for Tea and Thinking

I put this as a 'note to self' on facebook, but I also want to put in on here.

I can't stop thinking about tea staining paper, letting the crinkly pages to be crackle as I burn the edges with a lighter, watching all the darkest blacks form on the edges and fade to browns where the heat from the flame hits the paper and not the flame itself. I want to try passion tea and make pinkish cranberry red paper.  I want to try different kinds of tea to see how they react to the paper, and see the colors the make, super rich dyes or faintly colored wet marks.  I may even drink some different kinds of tea to see how they taste. Then maybe I can kill two birds with one stone and taste some tasty tea and have some new and exciting tea bags to test out.

I'm trying to use words that start with the letter 'T' as much as possible. Now it's time for a nap because my thinking tank aka brain is tired, tucker out.

No comments:

Post a Comment