Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finally.


Some of you may have already seen these, but for the rest of you, I FINALLY started painting some of the russian nesting doll pendants that I made MONTHS ago.  I'm trying to not be so lazy and uninspired.  The 9th annual NHIA Minumental helped me kick start finishing these.  I almost didn't submit to the show this year, but I'm very glad I did, regardless if my pieces sell.  I am happy that I told myself I was going to do this, and did.  I wish I had clear sealant spray and not matte because these would look much better if they were a bit shinier.  Next time. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!!

    I just bought some Real ones here in Europe :)
    they call them " Matriska" or something that I cant pronounce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matryoska, is how you say it i believe and I am SO jealous! I love them so so much!!

    ReplyDelete